Many of these companies are likely to fail, said Robin Riedel, partner at McKinsey and co-leader of the company’s Center for Future Mobility, citing the technical challenge they face, as well as the task of winning the public’s trust and sufficiently reducing costs. to make flying taxis widely affordable.
- Gujarat Bhuj Result 2022: BJP’s Keshubhai Shivdas Patel wins with a ‘MASSIVE MARGIN’
- China Nov passenger vehicle sales drop 9.5%, first fall in six months
- Himachal election results: CM Jairam Thakur says will resign soon as Congress’ lead extends
- Hertz Stock Could Be In Tough Spot (NASDAQ:HTZ)
- Twitter will only get worse in 2023