A slowing U.S. economy and a cooling labor market suggest steep interest-rate hikes by the Fed are starting to have a broader impact.
- Citi on verge of agreement to get back what it accidentally paid to Revlon’s lenders, court filing shows
- World Bank upgrades India’s GDP growth forecast to 6.9% for FY23
- Asian stocks draw highest monthly foreign inflows in two years By Reuters
- Cubzh wants to build the next-generation Minecraft • TechCrunch
- Cango’s Car Trading Platform Racks Up Users, But Investors Want Profits (CANG)