Are you trying to solve Wordle #518 on November 19, 2022, and need some help? We have Wordle’s answer today here. But before you rush out and look at the solution, check out our easy guide on playing it Wardle For some tips and tricks for playing daily, including strategies and good starting words that can help you solve it on your own.
More about wordle
How does Wordle work?
Wardle It is a vocabulary game in which players get six trying to guess a five letter word. Once you enter a guess, the individual letters within the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The entered character is 100% correct – the correct character in the correct space.
- Yellow: The letter that was entered in the correct word, but you put it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The letter entered was not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible. If you don’t get the answer in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for Wordle Today
- Today’s Wordle ends with the letter T.
- Wordle today uses two vowels.
- Today’s wordle can mean “to turn away (from one’s eyes or thoughts)”.
What is the answer to Wordle #518 on November 19th?
Are you still having trouble? Don’t worry – you can’t have them all! If you just want to see Wordle’s answer today to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to Wordle today is…
our bookmark Wardle Post it somewhere so you can come back for more hints and answers.
‘Wordle’ Today November 18th: Word of the Day Answer, Hints, and Help (#517)
‘Wordle’ Today November 17th: Word of the Day Answer, Hints, and Help (#516)
‘Wordle’ Today November 16th: Word of the Day Answer, Hints, and Help (#515)
Word of the Day November 15th: Word of the Day Answer, Hints, and Help (#514)
‘Wordle’ Today November 14th: Word of the Day Answer, Hints, and Help (#513)